Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport ID IR Objects using File System

former_member182418
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have developed two interface under same existing SWCV of existing interface.

These two interfcae are under separate Namsapace declared into SWCV of existing Interface.

Now we need to export the ID and IR objects to deploy the Interfaces in Client enviornment.

Suggest me while doing export from ID using File system , i should take only all Objects of individual Namspace(Newly added) or i have to take whole SWCV or all objects from change list.

if i export whole SWCV objects , it will overwrite the existing objects or duplicay can happen.

with regards

ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you have already existing swcv deployed at user end...then better to export only the objects for which you made changes...

this will not overwrite the changes done by user at his end....

HTH

Rajesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182418
Participant
0 Kudos

Solved

former_member206760
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

transport only the new namespaces created by you

former_member182418
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am facing one problem now. Earlier Client was on 7.0 now they have upgraded to 7.1.

We have done the .tpz deployment into their server. but now the GUID of SWCV is changed by imported .tpz file.

During import at client side conflict occurs. we settled the conflict.

SWCV of SLD 's GUID is not mached wih IR SWCV's GUID.

Please give suggestion.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this will happen if you not epxorted the SWCV from SLD and import in Clients Landscape....

so..addition to the IR and ID objects need to export the product swcv,technical and business systems....

i have faced the same problem like GUID was different...after that i did not face any conflicts....it worked fine for me...

HTH

Rajesh

former_member182418
Participant
0 Kudos

Rajesh,

In my case i can't do that..means exporting SLD things ,because client enviornment and our enviornment is different.

Even client will not allowed this. tell me one thing is this GOUID difference can impact on Interface.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>Suggest me while doing export from ID using File system , i should take only all Objects of individual Namspace(Newly added) or i have to take whole SWCV or all objects from change list.

all Objects of individual Namspace (new one)

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk