cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login to IDM gives access denied , serivce is down

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I try to launch IDM and login with administrator user it's gives Access denied and service is down,

Following are my system details.

Windows 2008 server 64 bit,

SQL Server 2005 SP3

NW CE 7.1 EHP1 with latest Support pack

IDM 7.1

I was found similar issue to other user on SDN but that not help me, I was try almost everything.

Please help me to resolved this.

while checking log in J2ee server I found following.

-

SQL error occured on connection impvs01:mxmc_db:mxmc_prov_u: code={0,number,integer}, state="S0001", message="Invalid column name 'recoverpwdfailtask'.";

SQL statement is "select is_id,resultsize,workflowrepository,enablepwdprovisioning,PwdUseDictionary,ChkPwdHistory,wfWelcomeFieldHeader,wFwelcomeFieldFooter,

recoverpwdtask,recoverpwdfailtask,authqminvalues,authqalternateattr,authqalternateboth,authqalgorithm,authqpar1,authqpar2,authqpar3,authqgetpwdmethod,authqaddpwdtoume, maxloginattempts,authqStep1,authqStep2,authqStep3,authqStep4,ldapattribute from mxi_idstores where is_id=?".

-

Thnaks & Regards,

kaushal

Edited by: Kaushal Malavia on Feb 3, 2010 8:48 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Here a few things to check.

Check you login with the *_prov user when you use SQL Management Studio?

What URL you use to access IDM http://<server>:<port>/idm ?

Can you access the Management Console without errors?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Everything is working except IDM webdynpro service.

I found that someone has deploy SP4 acrchive for IDM UI , but database was created using standard installation package.

so it's gives missing column error after login into IDM.

I have removed all stuff, download SP4 for all and perform new installation. now IDM is working fine.

Thanks & Regards,

Kaushal