cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visual composer deploy transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In the visual composer, i want to execute an Abap transaction BW for exemple SE11. I don't find something to do that. Is it possible and how ?

Thanks for your help

Raphaël VINSON

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You should be able to do this using a hyperlink to the SAP Transaction iView template in the portal.

You should find it in the PCD under Content Provided by SAP > Templates > iView Templates.

Once you have the url for the template you need to append parameters to the url for the system, tcode, gui type and dynamic parameters for the transaction.

The example below is a hyperlink formula on a table field to display a work order in ECC:

'/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.portal.appintegrator.sap.bwc.Transaction?System=CD1CLNT300&TCode=IW33&GuiType=WebGui&DynamicParameter=CAUFVD-AUFNR%3D'&@Maintenance_Order_ext_key&'&AutoStart=true'

Hope this helps

Adam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to jump from a report to the transaction it is possible in VC.

This can be done by using the html view of a web report or Web template (i.e. URL will be the url of web template).

You need to maintain this web template as sender and se11 as receiver in transaction RSBBS(transaction for RRI).

Let me know if you have other requirement.

Regards,

Rk.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thaks for your help, but it isn't a jump from a query. It's to execute directly a specific transaction. This transaction is to put some informations and save this in a table.

Regards,

Raphaël VINSON

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe you are looking for a composition environment which VC is now supposed to be. Excelsius has replaced VC as a dashbaorading tool leaving VC to be used to build out the front end of transactions or edit r/3 data.

I think you will need CE VC 7.1 to build this out with Enhancement pack 1