SAP for Healthcare Discussions
Foster discussions about patient care, cost reduction, and operational excellence in healthcare organizations using SAP. Join the conversation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Appointments in planning grid turn into pink color

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

One of our customers who are using the planning grid, now have the problem that all of the appointments in the grid turned into pink. This happened for all the appointments planned one 2 days. So fare, there is nothing wrong with funtionalities, but we would like to know what an appointment in a pink color means.

Many thanks,

Griet

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Griet,

Be sure to check a repair in the standard functionality that comes just after the BadI call for changing the planning grid layout. The pink color there was used for indicating risk factors for OR appointments, but depending on the user's authorizations it sometimes malfunctions. Let me know if this problem still persists, I could be of help.

Cheers, Patrick

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Perhaps someone created one appointment that expands several hours ? this would have an effect of creating a block that extends for all other appointments or free slots.? This is just a guess. Try and check it with your client.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

normally the color pink is not used for appointments. Maybe your client has implemented the BAdI ISHMED_PG_STYLE_APP, with which you can define colors.

Greetings

Bernhard Machacek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Griet,

Be sure to check a repair in the standard functionality that comes just after the BadI call for changing the planning grid layout. The pink color there was used for indicating risk factors for OR appointments, but depending on the user's authorizations it sometimes malfunctions. Let me know if this problem still persists, I could be of help.

Cheers, Patrick