cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tranportation charges

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guys

i want to know wheather can we Credit/ debit vendors or partner functions through condition type in sales order

i.e.

we are creating sales order of 100 bags by arrainging transportation through third party . can we have condition type which will debit our company and credit the vendor / partner function.

we are not using any transportation in SAP.

there is simple process we are using

sale order----->delivery PGi---->billing

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can make an attempt as follows:-

You have to create the transporter as a service vendor and assign this partner function in customer master so that it will populate into your sale order.

Create a condition type in V/06 with the box ticked for "Accruals" and the amount payable to be maintained in VK11

In your pricing procedure, assign an accrual key against this condition type and also maintain as statistical so that it wont debit the customer but against that vendor, some amount will accrue.

Payment to this transporter can be made via FI mode.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks laksmi

If i want to credit / debit partner function (vedor , agent) ,via sales order condition types that is possible ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You cannot have two payers in a single invoice.However you can have two line items in the sale order in which first item is delivery related with payer as the company and second line item as a service item with another payer. The service item can be invoice from the sale order.

Regards

Rasheed