SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No VERTRAG value in EABP table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I ahve one issue.

I ahave created Enhancement point in FM:ISU_INV_PARTIAL_BILL_CREATION at the end point

and i have done logic for the quantity to poplate in the Custom field.

if i have put break point in my enhancement point and run transaction code EA19(in a simulated mode),here quantity is not caluclating because.here i have condition like below.

LOOP AT xy_wa_iiu-t_ever INTO wa_ever. "Contract

LOOP AT xy_wa_iiu-t_eabp INTO wa_eabp

WHERE vertrag = wa_ever-vertrag.

here i have done logic for the custom quantity field polation

because above condition it is failing come out from the loop and quanity calulation is not happening .

in debug mode i have found that there is no partiular VERTRAG value in the table EABP but VERTRAG value is there in EVER table.

Can you please suggest me how to update EABP table..or before run t.code EA19 needs to be run anything to update table EABP or anything done wrong..?

IF xy_wa_iiu-t_eabp[] IS INITIAL.

LOOP AT xy_wa_iiu-t_ever INTO wa_ever.

SELECT * FROM eabp

APPENDING CORRESPONDING FIELDS OF TABLE xy_wa_iiu-t_eabp

ENDLOOP.

DELETE xy_wa_iiu-t_eabp WHERE NOT deaktiv IS initial.

wa_clear_eabp = 'X'.

ENDIF.

• Main: Loop at contract -> BBP -> line level

LOOP AT xy_wa_iiu-t_ever INTO wa_ever. "Contract

LOOP AT xy_wa_iiu-t_eabp INTO wa_eabp

Thanks and Regards

durga.K

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

EABP, if you have looked in SE12, is the table for holding budget bill plans. So you will not find any entry in EABP if the customer is not on any payment plan. Verify if your logic should only be applied to payment/budget bill plan customers. If it needs to be for budget customers, then check if there is a budget bill plan for this customer (EK94, EA63, or EA63PS). If not pick another customer who has that plan. The way you can check that is by going into EVER table and look to see if the fields PYPLT, and PYPLS fields filled in. If they are, you can use that account to test your code.

0 Kudos

>

> EABP, if you have looked in SE12, is the table for holding budget bill plans. So you will not find any entry in EABP if the customer is not on any payment plan. Verify if your logic should only be applied to payment/budget bill plan customers. If it needs to be for budget customers, then check if there is a budget bill plan for this customer (EK94, EA63, or EA63PS). If not pick another customer who has that plan. The way you can check that is by going into EVER table and look to see if the fields PYPLT, and PYPLS fields filled in. If they are, you can use that account to test your code.

>

> EABP, if you have looked in SE12, is the table for holding budget bill plans. So you will not find any entry in EABP if the customer is not on any payment plan. Verify if your logic should only be applied to payment/budget bill plan customers. If it needs to be for budget customers, then check if there is a budget bill plan for this customer (EK94, EA63, or EA63PS). If not pick another customer who has that plan. The way you can check that is by going into EVER table and look to see if the fields PYPLT, and PYPLS fields filled in. If they are, you can use that account to test your code.

Hi Srini vas ,

Thank you gor your responce .

I have small doubt here

i have checked EVER table for PYPLT, and PYPLS fields there is no enties.

I ahve created enhancement point in FM:ISU_INV_PARTIAL_BILL_CREATION at end point and written below code

here .Please suggest me is this write place to done code here ?when i run EA19

this code needs to be executes when LIne item type:BBP.

for this

i have given condition in the some where middile of the code like below

LOOP AT xy_wa_iiu-print_doc-t_erdz ASSIGNING <wa_erdz>

WHERE vertrag = wa_eabp-vertrag

AND buchrel = 'X'.

IF <wa_erdz>-BELZART = 'BBP'.

if u want i will send full code to ur mail..if u can give ur mail id

Thanks

Durga.K

0 Kudos

I cannot say if this is the correct spot to write your code without knowing what the requirement is. But I think what you are trying to do in your code is if the line type is BBP(assuming this is for budget customers), there is some special code that needs to be executed. So I think all you probably need is the right test data. Ask your functional counterpart to give you the test data. If not you can search in EVER and EABP for accounts/contracts that are enrolled into budget/payment plan. In EVER, the fields I mentioned should not be blank and in EABP, end date should not be in past or start date in future. Once you get the data, then you can test your code.

0 Kudos

Hi,

my requirement is when i run the transaction code EA19,after got executed ,in document overview there are some custome field they have added,in that custom fields, there is custom field called Quantity(zz_quantity),for poplating the quantity value in that field for the line item time "BBP" the quantity value odes not polating quantity.for thpolating that quantity,i have created enhancement point and done coding.

The function, where the partial bill is added, is 'ISU_INV_PARTIAL_BILL_CREATION' in package E21A. Therefore the line items of the resulting print document concerning the budget billing plan installment have no quantities.

Please suggest me if you have any input

Thanks

durga.K

0 Kudos

Hi,

in IS-U there is an event R436 where you can fill custom fields of erdz structure.

I had the same request, but for Tcodes 'EA25', 'EA11','EA27'.

Regards!

i807822
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

something is wrong with vertrag being blank. This is part of the primary key. Make sure you extract the proper records.

Consult the secondary index called EABP-VER since this is linked to vertag.

Thanks Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

EABP table only contains the Contracts which are on Budget billing. Since, there are multiple Contracts within a Contract account, it is not necesary that all of the Contracts for a CA will be on Budget billing.

The best option to test your piece of code is to pick up the Contract which is on Budget billing plan.

Moreover, if Contract is a primary key in EABP, it does not mean that every Contract should have a value in EABP table even if it is not on Budget billing.

Use T-code EK94 or EA63 to find the Contracts which are on Budget billing.

Regards,

Puneet Jhari