Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cross company sales

former_member71163
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

In cross company sales how the delivering plant is assigned to sales area of the ordering company?.....in which path I should customize?......thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In-IMG-SD-BILLING--INTERCOMPANY BILLING

Here you need to assign organizational units by plant

The first three activities in this area is very important for Cross company sales

Then in OVX6 also you need to assign the delivering plant to the ordering company's sales org + distribution channel

Regards

Raja

former_member71163
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for ur reply.....I did the assignment as you said....to create the ordering company's sales org as customer for the delivering company which account grp I have to use?.......correct me if am wrong in the process..bcoz this suggestion I took from the forum only...also they suggested to create delivering company code as a vendor for the ordering company......why is it company code sud b created as vendor rather than sales org of delivering company?.........

former_member71163
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for ur reply.....I did the assignment as you said....to create the ordering company's sales org as customer for the delivering company which account grp I have to use?.......correct me if am wrong in the process..bcoz this suggestion I took from the forum only...also they suggested to create delivering company code as a vendor for the ordering company......why is it company code sud b created as vendor rather than sales org of delivering company?.........

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

to create the ordering company's sales org as customer for the 
delivering company which account grp I have to use?.......

You can use any account group preferably 0001 sold to party

This intenal customer should be assigned in

Img-sd-billing---intercompany billing (Define Internal Customer Number By Sales Organization)

of ordering sales org and

also in the details of t code OVX5 of ordering sales org

also they suggested to create delivering company code as a vendor 
for the ordering company......why is it company code sud b 
created as vendor rather than sales org of delivering company?.........

I dont think this is reqd to be done

In our project we have not done this step

Regards

Raja

former_member71163
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Thanks you for ur reply....I have crossed that stage with ur suggestion...now a complete cycle till invoice for the end customer is done.....how do I proceed with the intercompany billing which the delivering company has to do against ordering company?......should I go with the same t code vf01 or how it is?.....which documents will the ordering company take as a reference for intercompany billing?.......thanks in advance......

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

KIndlu use the below link

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/CopyofINTERCOMPANYBILLING

REgards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go through below link for step by step configuration

http://www.sap-img.com/materials/setting-cross-company-transaction.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/4d/2b917843ad11d189410000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

Kapil

Edited by: Kapildev Farakte on Feb 3, 2010 5:23 PM