cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Goods error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I have searched the forum before posting this question, however could not find the relevant post. Sorry if itu2019s already been discussed earlier. My requirement is simple. We have only one condition type (say ABC), access sequence (ABC) for free goods. So far we have 3 condition tables which are assigned to access sequence. Now we have to make the configuration to let a new sales org (say 123) to use free goods. But this sales org needs new condition table to meet their requirements.

The following steps I have done so far.

1. Maintained field catalog (I have imported a new field (say condition group)

2. Created a new condition table (say 777) with the combination of sales org, dist.chn, condition group and material fields. I have generated the table.

3. I have assigned condition table 777 to access sequence ABC.

4. No need to maintain condition types as I am using the existing condition type ABC. (as you all know access seq. ABC is already assigned to condition type ABC)

5. No need to maintain pricing procedure as condition table ABC already assigned to pricing procedure (say ZABC01)

6. Activated Free Goods Determination for sales org 123.

7. Created the records for free goods in VBN1 with the key combination of fields in table 777.

8. I made sure the condition group field is filled in customer master.

After doing the above steps I tried to create a sales order, but the system is not generating free goods item. When I create a records (in VBN1) for already existing table (not 777) free line item is generating by the system. That means free goods successfully activated for sales org 123. I must have missed something in the above configuration points. Can anyone throw some light on it.

Br, Sats.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to condition tab at item level, click on analysis, and see whether system is giving proper access to condition ABC

OR ELSE

Go to Access sequence V/07 and refresh fields from table 777

Kapil

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I got the solution for this. As per the requirement I am using Z field for condition group. I came to know that, we need user exist to fill the data in Z field. So during Acess sequence assignment I have changed the source doc. field, now it works. system is able to generate free goods.

Thanks for your time and effort. Rewarding points.

Br, Sats.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

KIndly check the belwo

1. Go To T code V/N6 and activate the free doods determination for the sales area ,doc pricing procedure& cust pricing procedure assign the procedure(standard--NA0001)

2. Check the validity period of the free goods master record in VBN2

3. Check the free goods analysis on by going to environment -Analysis-Free goods ---ON in VA01/VA02.

REgards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Damu & Kapil,

Checked the free goods analysis. It says:

Access Message Description

30 102 Access not made (initialized field)

Access (complete)

Sales org. 123

Dist. Ch. XX

Condition group ==> no value here. This symbol with yellow background

Material 12345

The necessary condition group value was missing here. What could that mean? But when I see the condition record in VBN3 it is available during this validity period. Could you please tell me how to fix this.

Br, Sats.

Edited by: sap.sats on Feb 3, 2010 12:13 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the condition group value in the sales order line item level

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Condition group value in sales order is same as in customer master.

When I am creating condition records in VBN1 and selecting key combition fields of table 777, drop down menu (check list that appears when we press F4) besides the field is not appearing, I had to type the value in. does it mean the table is not properly generated ?

why the system not taking value in condition group? any idea?

Thank you for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii

KIndly check the KOMGKDKGR---Customer attribute for condition group and maintain the same in the condition table and regenerate again

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii

maintained condition group in the table and generated it again. still getting the same error.

Valid condition record is existing when i run the transaction VBN3. but during sales order creation system is not considering it. i made sure the condition group is there in customer master and sales order.

Edited by: sap.sats on Feb 3, 2010 1:44 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Edited by: sap.sats on Feb 3, 2010 1:46 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry the reply was posted more than once by mistake

Former Member
0 Kudos

h