cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc to WS syn Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am dealing with Idoc to WS scenario, where the same Idoc is having the multiple instances replicated(50 Idoc data).

Depending upon the condition, the WS has to be posted to the corresponding site.

We can do this by using BPM or be splitting in 3 scenarios-->

Idoc to File(ReqREsbean)

File(ReqREsbean) to WS

Which will be more efficient in terms of performance and efficiency , maintainablity?

Please suggest.

Regards,

Sushama

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>File(ReqREsbean) to WS

you know that you cannot use ReqREsbean with SOAP adapter don't you?

you can try with axis but not with SOAP

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sushama,

>>I am dealing with Idoc to WS scenario, where the same Idoc is having the multiple instances replicated(50 Idoc data).

Depending upon the condition, the WS has to be posted to the corresponding site.

If you are not plannign for a response from WS then I think you can mae a simple scenario where you group idocs for each WS (using multi-mapping)

>>Idoc to File(ReqREsbean) File(ReqREsbean) to WS

Are you planning to make this as two separate interfaces

1. IDoc to file

2. File to WS

ReqRespBean is associated with sender adapter and not receiver.

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

Thanks for the inputs.

I am planning to create the scenarios like ::

Idoc to File Asy Scenario (File will be split by using enhanced receiver determination) and the file will be picked for the second scenario::

File to WS Syn Scenario

BPM approach is highly performance consuming.

Can we use the transformation step of BPM in Receiver determination?

Please suggest.

Regards,

Sushama

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Can we use the transformation step of BPM in Receiver determination?

Can you explain what you excatly mean by the above statement?

Instead of splitting the scenario into two (with two different protocols being called IDOC & FILE) i would suggest that use a BPM and complete the complete scenario in one go....steps already mentioned in your earlier post.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushma,

The enhanced receiver determination is used to send data to multiple receivers and this is achieved thru mapping. You can use enhanced interface determination to split the messages i.e 1:N mapping and configure the inbound interfaces accordingly .

Thanks,

Kiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

If I use BPM, I have to go for the transformation step to split the Idoc into multiple XSD depending upen the Condition.

Purposely, I have to call the OM in the BPM in transformation step.

There are 2 steps

sender-->IP Can I incorporate Mapping here in Interface Determination??

And

IP---> Receiver

Please suggest.

Regards,

Sushama

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If it is a multi-mapping it needs to be called inside a BPM (when you are using a BPM)....multimapping cannot be placed in Interface Determination and then the BPM in the receiver service section....multimapping calling a BPM is not possible....multi-mapping in the BPM is possible!

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Do you say that we cannot achieve Shushma's requirment with Enhanced receiver determination, if the WS is only having request and no response ? As per my understanding we can achieve using enhanced receiver determincation, we can do separate IM and MM to select the dynamic receiver system and call it in enhanced receiver determination.

Thanks,

Ramesh

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You mentioned Enhanced RECEIVER DETERMINATION.

I mentioned about INTERFACE DETERMINATION ....please read the post again.

Regards,

Abhishek.

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i hope my blog will help u.........

[XI/PI: Extended Receiver Determination with Conditional Context Object interface Determination|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/16541] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

Regards,

Praveen Gujjeti