cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Estimated cost not showing in order cost tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

i am creating Pm order entering the material and labour in the component and operation tab but the estimated and plant cost values not appearing in the cost tab kindly suggest what to do

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

define version for cost estimate for orders are missing in the configs thanks for all helping me out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Cost not display is mainly due to configuration missing.

1) For displaying the Estimated cost.

Maintenance and Service Processing->>Basic Settings->>Settings for Display of Costs->>Define Version for Cost Estimates for Orders

You need to the maintain the estimated value in the MO for all the value categories before releasing the order.

maintain the version.

2) for displaying the plan and actual.

Please do the configuration mentiond by the Pushpa

DP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

To the best of my Knowledge, Cost entered in the estimated cost field in the Order will not appear in the cost tab as this is a Free field given for information purpose only.

Regarding the planned cost, you should check for the points mentioned by Kolla Pushpa and come back if all are maintained.

Regards,

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can check the below for planned costs :

1.check whether activity price is maintained KP26 for the work center which your using in MO .

2.Check whether costing and valulation variants are maintained in configuration

3.Check whether the control key entered in operations allows costing

4.Check whether valuation categories are maintained in configuration ..

For estimated cost you can directly enter the cost in the maintenance order before release ..

regards

pushpa