cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue management problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am facing a problem in issue management in transaction solman_issue_mgmt transaction when i try to open a existing message i am getting a dump. the same dump occurs when i try to create a new issue using that transaction.

pls find the details of the dump .

I have applied not 1397754 also but still the problem persist.

kindly guide in this issue.

Error when processing your request

What has happened?

The URL http://ty-stfd0.ty-sap.os.itelligence.de:8002/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/dswp_ci_issue_management/ was not called due to an error.

Note

The following error text was processed in the system TSD : View usage MAIN_USAGE_1 does not exist in window ISSUE of component DSWP_IM_ISSUE_VIEW

The error occurred on the application server ty-stfd0_TSD_02 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: IF_WDR_RR_VIEW_CNT_ASSIGNMENT~GET_EMBEDDED_VUSAGE of program SAPLWDR_RUNTIME_REPOSITORY

Method: IF_WDR_RR_VIEW_CNT_ASSIGNMENT~GET_DEFAULT_VIEW_USAGE of program SAPLWDR_RUNTIME_REPOSITORY

Method: GET_VIEW of program CL_WDR_VIEW_MANAGER===========CP

Method: BIND_ROOT of program CL_WDR_VIEW_MANAGER===========CP

Method: INIT of program CL_WDR_VIEW_MANAGER===========CP

Method: INIT_CONTROLLER of program CL_WDR_INTERFACE_VIEW=========CP

Method: INIT of program CL_WDR_CONTROLLER=============CP

Method: GET_VIEW of program CL_WDR_VIEW_MANAGER===========CP

Method: BIND_ROOT of program CL_WDR_VIEW_MANAGER===========CP

Method: INIT of program CL_WDR_VIEW_MANAGER===========CP

What can I do?

If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination in the system TSD in transaction ST22.

If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination on the application server ty-stfd0_TSD_02 in transaction SM21.

If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 0 in transaction ST11 on the application server ty-stfd0_TSD_02 . In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

Error code: ICF-IE-http -c: 100 -u: SKRISHNAN -l: E -s: TSD -i: ty-stfd0_TSD_02 -w: 0 -d: 20100203 -t: 092939 -v: RABAX_STATE -e: UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

Regards,

Subhashini.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

first we tried to implement the note through SNOT, got a intimation that it cannot be implemented.

so we have made the corrections manually.

SAP_BASIS 701 level 0002 SAPKB70102

Regards,

Subhashini.

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I wonder why u received such an intimation. I did a check on this and it is showing can be implemented for me. As far as I know the issue u faced can be removed using this note. Could u please retry implementing this note and infrom me what error u r receiving there?

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

Thanks for the reply. The note has already been implemented but still the problem persist.

Is there any other way to solve this issue.

Kindly advice.

Regards,

Subhashini.

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could u please tell me the SP level of SM and BASIS. Also could u please ensure that the necessary correction has been added to the object WDR_RUNTIME_REPOSITORY? When did u implement this note, after the error or was it done before that?

Rajeev.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev ,

Thanks for the reply.

i have checked the service, the specified service is active and tested also. the main screen apprears, the problem is with the next screen.

there is one more service dswp_im_issue_mgmt , the problem is coming with that service.

In our system, two service are active with the same name(dswp_im_issue_mgmt ) in that one is active and other is not active.

I tried to delete one but i got a message that the service is no more valid. is it because of this am getting the error

kindly clarify.

I tried to run the SIAC_LIST_UNPUBLISHED but it was not there in the system.

st22 details:

Runtime Errors UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION

Exception CX_WDR_RR_EXCEPTION

Date and Time 03.02.2010 08:11:33

-

What happened?

The exception 'CX_WDR_RR_EXCEPTION' was raised, but it was not caught anywhere

along

the call hierarchy.

Since exceptions represent error situations and this error was not

adequately responded to, the running ABAP program 'SAPLWDR_RUNTIME_REPOSITORY'

has to be

terminated.

-

|Error analysis

| An exception occurred which is explained in detail below.

The exception, which is assigned to class 'CX_WDR_RR_EXCEPTION', was not caught

and

therefore caused a runtime error.

The reason for the exception is:

View usage MAIN_USAGE_1 does not exist in window ISSUE of component

DSWP_IM_ISSUE_VIEW

-

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The issue is not with the other service. Its like that only (one active and one inactive).

Please implement this note to solve ur issue. This is exactly meeting ur error.

Note 1397754 - WDA: Dump because view usage does not exist.

Also have a look on Note 1420019 - WDA: Dump in SAPLWDR_RUNTIME_REPOSITORY.

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Thanks for the reply.

The note is already implemented. but still the problem persist.

kindly advice.

Regards,

Subhashini

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could u please ensure that ur service for Issue management are active from SICF? What is the result u are obatining when u call the Test Service for sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/dswp_ci_issue_management?

Also, please check for any unpublished services. U can use the report SIAC_LIST_UNPUBLISHED .

If this does not help, please paste the ST22 dump details for RBAX error.

Rajeev

arunkumar_vr
Participant
0 Kudos

Please apply the below note:

Note 1280398 - Dump in Issue Management

I had the same issue, while in my previous project, but missed to document the note number. Let me know if this is not working, as I am sure it wil get corrected by a note application.

Regards,

Arun.