cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change VAT from 4% to 5%?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

As my question seems very clear, my organization uses condition type JIVP for VAT declaration, and its value is 4%,

i want to change its value fron 4% to 5%, how to configure the system?

please help, its very important to me, if u have any further queries that i didnt maintain, then rply me, i will provide all the details.

thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, For TAXINN, I am trying to change VAT ( whose condition type is JIVP) from 4 % to 5%, for that i have created a new customer tax, material tax, as well as tax classification,

for customer 5 --> output VAT 5%

For MAterial 5 --> output VAT 5%

tax classification TAXINN A5 Output VAT 5%

Now i am trying to maintain condition in VK11, and after containing when i change the customer and material tax in master data, and then after i m updating the condition in sales order, i am not getting the VAT as 5 %,

Is there anythin i am missing?

please rply.

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are not getting any condition in the document ( either sales order R billing),

the first check point is,

Pricing analysis, which will give you the reason , why the condition is not triggering in respective document.

So in your issue, I would suggest you to check the pricing analysis & post the result here.

& check the Tax classifications in order header & item level.

Please check, this order is meeting the requirement which you have created tax condition record.

Hope once you check as above said, you will get some idea, missing part.

Former Member
0 Kudos

something more and helpful, i tld you whatever i did, and now would u plz tell me whatever i got forget, any other assignment.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) First you have to identify what tax code is flowing in your existing sale order / billing.

2) Go to FV12, maintain the required data and execute. There against this tax code, set mark for deletion indicator and save.

3) Go to FTXP, key in the country of origin, copy the existing tax code and rename it with a different tax code. Change the tax percentage from 4% to 5% and save.

4) Next go to FV11, maintain the relevant data and assign this newly created tax code and save

5) Finally, go to VK11, key in the tax condition type and maintain the new tax code there.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member1195642
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I believe you are using Tax code for VAT declaration. Create a new tax code with 5% and maintain the new condition record for JIVP condidtion type.

Regards,

Neeraj Srivastava

former_member1195642
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I believe you are using Tax code for VAT declaration. Create a new tax code with 5% and maintain the new condition record for JIVP condidtion type.

Regards,

Neeraj Srivastava

former_member1195642
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Regards,

Neeraj Srivastava

former_member1195642
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Regards,

Neeraj Srivastava

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to VK12 & change the validity period of the current condition record (of JIVP) to the date till which you have 4%.

Then go to VK11 & create a new Condition record when respective Validity Periods.

Hope this helps..

Thanks,

Jignesh mehta

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Use Tcode: FTXP and in detail change from 4 to 5 against Condition Type JIVP.

and maintain condition record in VK11.

Need more clarification revert back.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

HAPP YTO HELP U

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

- Do you want to change the tax percentage in a particular document or set of documents?

- You want to change it in Invoice?

- Are you maintaining tax rate at the time of tax code creation in FTXP OR entered tax rate while creation cond records in VK11?

What makes you stop to change in Condition record in VK12 & update pricing with "G- redetrmine taxes" ?