cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

item availability for selected items and directly create the delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

For a very big sales order ..lets say having 700 line items ...is there any convenient way to create the delivery for selected items ..e.g. 30-40 line items rather going and selecting the line items then doing the item availability.

do you have any LSMW format by which we can do the item availability for selected items and directly create the delivery.

kindly Guide me..

With Regards

Azeez.Mohd

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

There is no stand way of doing it . You need to take help of abaper to do this :

1. Create a t code where if you give sale order number , it displays a report with all the items with a check box near to it as we see in SE16 .

2. This report could be best in ALV form where users can do "ctr+f" and search only the required materials then select those lines and press a button on the top of report .

3. Once the button is pressed , program will run vL01n ( create delv in backgrnd) in a BDC form . At time of delev creating , the bdc program in backgrnd uses only those items which were selected by user and not the other items .

4. Program will create a delv using a BDC in background and return the delv number for user to view tht.

U can also try using FM : RV_DELIVERY_CREATE to create delv in backgrnd after user selection if BDC is getting tricky.

Hopefully ,this shuld work and will be a easy process for the customers.

Let us know the outcome .. .

B O L ..

Hope this Helps !!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manni Dutt,

Appreciate your reply.

I will try as per your suggestion..

But i want the selected item should check for Availability then Delivery of that selected items..

I hope its clear..

Kindly guide me...

With Regards

Azeez.Mohd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

While creating the sales order itself , you can do the availbility check for all the items . For this you can activate the Availibility check in schedule line category . This ensures that whenever a sales order is created , availiblity check is done automatically for all the line items and then you can proceed with your delivery creation process...

Hope this Helps ...

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member1195642
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Explore some user exit to restrict max no. of line items. Then You can use VL10B or VL10 c for collective processing.

Regards,

Neeraj Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Select Items and click on Check item availability, system will carry out availability for selected items

for delivery select speciefic items

go ot menu SALES DOCUMENT >>> Deliver

system will create delivery for selected item

Here is no any automatic feature available for above

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil,

Appreciate your reply..

My client doesnt want to select the items manually..

Any LSMW or anyother Procedure is available for this???

with regards

Azeez.Mohd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Kindly Guide me !!!!!

With Regards

Azeez.Mohd