cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Displaying the UOMs associated to SD while entering Contract UOM

joseph_manjiyil
Participant
0 Kudos

My requirement is , I should display all the possible contract UOMs available to the user while creating a contract. I found that the UOMs are available in the Central UOM master table T006. But I want only the UOMs which are associated to Contract and the UOMs shown by SAP while creating a contract.So how should I filter the UOMs available in T006 table or is there any other way of obtaining the UOMs pertaining to Contract creation.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What kind of contract are we talking about? SD Contracts? Contract Management? CRM Contracts?

Please confirm the transaction you are using to create them.

Thanks in advance & Regards.

joseph_manjiyil
Participant
0 Kudos

The contracts which I meant was Quantity contracts.While creating the Sales order through VA01 the Popup for UOM shows the values which are suitable for the material entered as the line item, I want similar functionality to be done in the custom report which I am creating. I mean the UOM which satisfies the criteria for the material available in the selected range.

Is there any way I can get the UOMs , which are maintained for the particular set of materials and Sales Org to show as F4 help to the customer who is executing the Custom report ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dranzer,

If you want to limit the units available in a Customer Report (development) in the same way SAP does in the standard system , then you need to understand first how the standard functionality is working.

My method: Debugging with a dynamic break-point on each DB Select, therefore you will know how SAP restricts the units during entry of quantity based contracts.

Afterwards, include the same functionality in your development.

This answer seems quite simple, maybe I misunderstood your question.

Best Regards,

Franck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If u maintained alternative umits of measure in material master, then u can view it through F4 key in sales order

4th coloum SALES UNIT from here throgh F4 key u can view allowed units of measures

Kapil