Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use Additional Object?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I'm a new comer .

I have a problem with Object Link:

I created a document type and a Object link Material master.

After that, I chose Customer KNA1 on AdditionalObject .

And in tcode CV02N, I dislay 1 document which created in CV01N . In tab Material Mater which display Object link tab, I typed a Material number . But I dont know to user Customer in this tab .

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Instead of marking it in Additional object, you can mention the another object link in new entries of Define Object link.

With this you will be having 2 objects assigned to your document type.

In DIR's change mode you can assign the customer ID and display attached document in display mode of custom and vendor.

Hope this will help you.

-Thanks,

Ajay

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

roopa_ms
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

While specifying additional object in DC10 , check the 'additional functions' option as well.

then go to teh change mode .; attach the object link for eg : material master .

select the entry and click on the 'Right arrow button' at the bottom which will give you an F4 of the additional object that you mentioned in customizing .in your case, customer's list will be shown .seletc one .The entry will come as a new coulumn in material master object link.

Best regards,

Roopa

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Kathy,

regarding the creation of new object linking tabs in DMS please see the following link which could be useful too:

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/PLM/CA-DMS-Object+link

Best regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In DC10 ,add one more object for Cutomer,for the document type you have configured.

After adding in DC10 ,you can see the Customer tab in CV01n,where you can add the customer to the document.

Sandhya......