Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in creating Excise Invoice - J1IIN

former_member727126
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have an issue in excise area. The scenario is as follows,

If we have to raise a Service Order for a customer in VA01, we create a new sale order (Type - "Standard Order") with reference to old service order. For this order, we create billing document (VF01) of type "F2-Invoice" and for this billing document, we create a excise invoice in J1IIN and complete the process smoothly.

This week we did the same process as above. But, while creating Excise invoice in J1IIN, the systems shows error

"Reference document of 919 is not delivery document"

"Message no. 8I681"

Also, we face problem in STO while doing MIGO (for excisable item), the system shows error "Excise details are not maintained for the vendor". But we checked the corresponding details in J1ID and its OK. Previously ( Before applying following SP, the same process was working fine).

Note: Last week we applied the following support packages,

SAP-AP - SAPKNA7017

SAP-APPL - SAPKH60016

We need help to resolve these issues.,

Regards,

S.Sridhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Excise is applicable, when excisable goods leaving from the plant premises, As per above, you have not mentioned whether you are creating delivery or not? If there is no delivery in your process, then you will not be able to create excise Invoice in J1IIN.

Still you want to pass the duties , then use Tcode: J1IS- Excise JV.

Reg:STO. Hope you maintained record , ECC details of the respective vendor in J1ID. ( to remind once again, in STO, vendor is nothing but, internal customer assigned to the Supplying Plant)

Re-check & confirm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please let us know as to why are excise entries passed for service order? Is there any specific requirement.

Thanks.

former_member727126
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Hussain,

Thanks for ur reply.

It is actually service tax, and we are following the same procedure as i already mentioned. but the problem comes after applying the SP ( I think so ).

How to fix the issue ?

Regards,

S.Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you mentioned that this error is occuring after applying the notes, i suggest you check this with SAP.

Thanks.