cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Performance problem ECC / CRM WebUi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a performance problem when using CRM functionality FCC (a http i.e. bsp) aplication which makes a query in ECC system.(two systems are in different networks)

In real life user is waiting for response in CRM BSP like 60 seconds(really too much)

At CRM side:

When I look at CRM for overall dialog avg. response time is 806 ms with avg roll wait time is 436ms.

When I look at CRM for overall HTTP avg. response time is 244 ms with avg roll wait time is 194ms.

At ECC side:avg RFC(only there I can identify specified user with high times) response time for user is 7.577ms with a quite high DB avg response time 6310ms.

Generaly this is a big ECC system with avg dialog response time 612ms(and no other user complains)

How to improove this situation. Is the problem in ECC system ,CRM system or network? Would moving CRM system in ECC network improove performance dramatically or something else.

Should you need any other info do not hesitate

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Juan

I wander do we neeed some more data to find main cause for performance problems.

I can organise moving CRM to ECC network(this engages many people of three company and downtime).

However if this does not bring significant improovment I will be "killled".

What to check to see main cause for performance problems

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try doing an RFC connection test in SM59 between your ECC and CRM and check how many ms it takes... when they are in the same network it shouldn't be more than 10ms...

Regards

Juan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Juan thank you for hint.

Interesting I did RFC connection test in SM59 between ECC and CRM and results were 4-5 ms(wit connection test and transfer of 30kb 12ms). Does it means the cause is in ECC system?

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to analize how long is the query taking in the ECC system maybe do a trace with ST05, if the link is not the problem then you'll have to consider perfomance tunning

Regards

Juan

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Certainly, having the 2 systems in different networks with poor conectivity surely will slow down the process.... Now if it was possible that both system where in the same place comunication in between them will be quick and only the results of the query will have to travel.

Regards

Juan