Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM & SRM SoD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys,

I am doing an SoD overview at one of my clients.

Some of the functions include combinations of SRM and MM tcodes and CRM and SD.....

I just need to know if I can search for users having SRM and CRM transactions using the SAP Audit tool (SUIM) or not.

For example CRM tcodes like, CRMD_BUS2000115, CRMD_ORDER_PA, CRMD_ORDER

Thanks in advance,

Aj

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

SUIM will work in the CRM & SRM systems, though they are less reliant on tcodes so there will be a fair bit more work getting rid of false positive results. As an example you may be able to appear to create a PO in SRM and receive it in ECC, however SRM workflow requires a certain number of approvals as a control step.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

SUIM will work in the CRM & SRM systems, though they are less reliant on tcodes so there will be a fair bit more work getting rid of false positive results. As an example you may be able to appear to create a PO in SRM and receive it in ECC, however SRM workflow requires a certain number of approvals as a control step.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I just want to add that the transaction SUIM is part of BASIS software component. Hence it will work for any application which is build on top of this component which is equal anything build on top of ABAP stack.

Cheers