cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UC - Successfully Tested has to be done twice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have a situtaion in CHARM where users need to do the action successfully tested twice for it to be accepted by the system.

The first time they do it and save, the email goes out but the status does not change.

The seconde time they do it and save, the status is changed and saved in the system. But the email does not go out...

Any idea at what I should be looking at?

Thanks for your feedback!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just closing the thread because no answer was provided...

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's only on action ZTESTED_AND_OK (Confirm Successful Test) everything seems fine on the other actions.

Looking at the definition I can't see a difference.

Edited by: Gino Godin on Feb 3, 2010 1:44 PM

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This means this action was customer created one and the issue is with that one only. So there should not be any issue with the config than the definition of this action.

I would like to ask u to check the definition of this action once again.

Please confirm

Processing Time : when saving the doc

Determination Technolog: Determination Using Conditions that Can Be Transported

Action Merging: Max. 1 Unprocessed Action for Each Action Definition.

Also let me know the parameter set for this action.

Rajeev.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Processing Time : 4 Processing when saving document

Determination Technolog: Determintation Using Conditions that can be transported

Rule Type: workflow contiditions

Action Merging: Max. 1 Unprocessed Action for Each Action Definition.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

I am currently working on CHARM work flow. Based on some document from SDN i have created the actions . But i am not aware of doing the work flow part....could u help me please.....i need to know how to create a work flow based on the actions that were created .......that is i am asking about the start conditions and other things like events that has to be given for it.......it would be grateful to u if u help me out.........

thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joe,

This thread is quite old and also almost closed.

Request you to raise new thread to increase the possibilities to get fast answers.

Regards,

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could u please check the scheduled conditions for ur actions? Also check the action definitons from SPPFCADM. Is this for all actions or for particularly for some actions?

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gino,

Raise OSS message with SAP and check out.

Also refer http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/d06db8e2-5036-2c10-1a97-dee1364fc...

Hope it helps.

Cheers

Deepanshu