cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blank space with borders appears below itemlistbox in popup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

On click of a button, a popup window is openend which displays a list of values in itemlist box. when the popup is launched a blank space with borders appears at the bottom of the popup. When I click on the parent window the blank space flikers and also it goes away when I click on some element in the popup window,and it also reappears when I click on the parent window.

As per the design, for itemlistbox visible items has been set to 10 and the window size was also defined. But in the runtime the number of elements in the listbox is 15 and it seems that the blank space is appearing for those excess five elements which are not shown in the listbox initially but can be accessed using vertical scroll bar.

Could anyone tell me how can I remove the space from the popup window when it is loaded?

Please see the link for screenshot

[http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/6894/companyb.jpg]

Thanks & regards

Sudeep

Edited by: Sudeep Sen on Feb 2, 2010 7:17 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,Srinivas

Thanks for your suggestions.

However I have already tried different combinations of window size, itemlistbox height, container height and changing number of visible elements in the itemlistbox. But no luck.

Thanks & Regards

Sudeep

srinivas_sistu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Looking at your screen shots, I feel the empty space below your buttons is coming because of the height of the Pop-Up window. Try reducing the height of the Pop-Up window.

If you haven't specified any height for Pop-Up window, specify some height say for Ex.

If you List Box height= 300px then specify the Pop-Up window height as 350px... like this....

Regards,

SrinivaS

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Can you please post the code for the onAction Button which popup window .

Check the pop window size and also the positions with different values ,

and with respect showing the values in the Itemlistbox will show all the values coming from the RFC or values you set ,

you can just control the visibility if values you can show in the itemlistbox , that is if the rfc is populating 20 values in the

itemlistbox it will show the 20 values , but you can make only 10 values visible and th remaining you have to drag the itemlistbox to see them.

post the code on on click on button which shows the pop up window .

Thanks