cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Load from Infocube to Planning area without User locking

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to load data from Info cube to DP (Time series) Planning area even when the user is working on the (CVC) combination using Planning book. I know when we load, the job /SAPAPO/RTSINPUT_CUBE will fail becasue of User lock. Is there a way to load directly to Live cache without this user lock issue?

Regards

Rangnaths

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranganath,

The COM routine error generally comes when there is an inconsistency at the live cache level w.r.t master data / transactional data. You can take the SAP message no or the return code of the com error and then you should be able to find multiple SAP notes specific to your error.

As this is during loading of data to DP, I would ask you to run the below live cache consistency check at characterstics level and then try again loading the data.

/SAPAPO/PSTRUCONS - Consistency Check for Planning Object Structure

/SAPAPO/TSCONS - Consistency Check for Time Series Network .

Let me know if it helps.

Regards

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

This really helped me analyse the problem and the results are good. Thanks and appreciate your time to help in this regard.

Regards

Rangnaths

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rangnath,

The loading of cube to planning area job /SAPAPO/RTSINPUT_CUBE will not fail even if the user is in the change mode for the loading CVC. I tested the same now also. Generally the lockout is required during the rtscopy from one planning area to other. However it should be noted that if the user saves when coming out of change mode then the values at that time in planning book overwrites the value loaded by the infocube. If he doesnt save then the infocube values are shown on refresh.

Let me know if it helps.

Regards

Gaurav Mathur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mathur,

Oh well, I hvae been getting the error message "Error com routine" without explicitly giving User lock error which I was think so. Do you know what this kind of error message means? Let me try this out once again and get back to you,

Thanks for your feedback.

Regards

Gaurav