cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any way to put deletion indicator on sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

We are using MTO assembly order concept in our environment. Every sales order item will automatically create a production order. And there were thousands of productions orders which does not have any deletion indicator on them. So when I am running product costing jobs on these production orders, the jobs are running for ever. If I can put a deletion indicator on the production order then my jobs will run faster. To my knowledge, I cannot put the deletion indicator on the assembly order directly and it has to come from Sales order. I do not want to physically delete sales order-But I want to put some kind of deletion indicator on the sales order which will put a deletion indicator on the production order.Is ther any way of doing that?

Thnaks in adavnce for looking into this

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can add reason for rejection at sales order line item level. You can find reason for rejection tab at the sales order over view screen, where in you can enter the reason for rejection at line item level.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you very much for the quick response.

Does the rejection of a line item have any impact on any other scenarios after delivery doc and billing doc wass created?. My manager seems to be doubdtful abt this approach .... does all the companies follow this scenario?.

Note 308513 says-Deletion indicator should be kept for all the old production orders, but it does not say anything abt the assembly order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can put a deletion indicator, but at the line item level. The deletion mark of sales order at the header level is not possible.

The moment a deletion indicator is set at item level, the item is also removed from stock requirement lists at MD04.

Regards

Sadhu Kishore