cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALV Table: DROPDOWN-Column with different valuesets per row

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I tried to create a dropdown by index cell in a table with different valuesets in each row. So I created an attribute VALUESET of type WDR_CONTEXT_ATTR_VALUE_LIST in my node to provide different valuesets per element. In my ALV-table I bound the property "valueset_fieldname" of the dropdown-cell to the context-attribute VALUESET:

lo_column = lo_alv_model>if_salv_wd_column_settings~get_column( id = 'PRICE').

CREATE OBJECT lo_drop_down_idx
    EXPORTING
      selected_key_fieldname = u2018PRICEu2019.

lo_drop_down_idx->set_valueset_fieldname( value = u2018VALUESETu2019 ).
  lo_column->set_cell_editor( lo_drop_down_idx ).

Now I have the problem, that the list of the dropdown-cell displays the proper amount of values but not the proper texts . My valueset looks for example like this:

Value: A

Text: A

Value: B Text: B Value: C Text: C

Value: D

Text: D

But my Dropdown-cell shows these values:

A A A

D

Could you please help?

Edited by: Developer on Feb 2, 2010 5:32 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess somewhere youare udpating the same valueset...

Regards,

Lekha.

Edited by: Lekha on Feb 3, 2010 1:28 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lekha,

thank you for your answer. I think there might be an other reason for this problem. When I debug the view with the Webdynpro-Debugger the valueset in the context contains the correct values but the dropdown shows wrong values.

You also sent me a link with a codesample. In this coding you use the following statement:

lr_drp_idx->set_texts( 'VALUESET' ). This is a method of the class CL_WD_DROPDOWN_BY_IDX. I used the class cl_salv_wd_uie_dropdown_by_idx as I'm working with an ALV-Table. This class doesn't have the method set_texts. Instead it has a method called 'set_valueset_fieldname'. Maybe this method has a bug?

Regards,

Answers (0)