cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping cart Document does not exist error while PO creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

We are in SRM 5.0 Extended Classic and ECC6.0. I am experiening a issue while sourcing. After shopping cart is created and ends up in sourcing cockpit, I try to create PO, I get the error 'Shopping cart Document does not exist'. I verified Number ranges, org structure, and config settings but unable to find a solution.

This is at a critical stage where I am not able to create PO and hence process is not complete. I am not able to proceed further and need advise on how or where to look for possible issues. I did look at the other SDN postings but was not pertaining to mine.

Thanks

Rao

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hI

Did you get below error message cock pit.

Data not found

Document does not exist

i believe the error message will not stop you to do sourcing.

select and assigned to work area and assign source of supply and create a Purchase order.

i also faced this error long back.

br

Muhtu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Muthu, I am able to assign supplier and then when I click Create PO I get the same message but with actual Shopping cart number - 'Document 10000001234 does not exist', 'Error in Account assignment for item 1'.

So, PO cannot be created since its a hard error and is put in Held status. We are in Extended Classic.

Please advise.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check Jay and eze discussed the same

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

I followed the link you provided and debuged the FM. Though we set the Error message to warning we still issue remains. I could not find out where in FM or prior to FM call the message is being set.

Please let me know if you have any other information.

Thanks

Rao

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Honestly i dont know .. Are you geting this error for all sc items. then you must give special attaention and spend some time on debugging with technica resource.

Have you recently gone to SP upgrade.?

Let us wait for Jay or Eze reply..

BR

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Yes we did go to SP upgrade. Also opened the message to SAP. Still awaiting.

I will update the thread If I get some solution.

Thanks

Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Issue has been fixed. There were couple things noted.

1. SC was creating Funds Resv in R/3 and had RFC destinations passed from SRM. Similarly there was another place when PO was getting created in SRM and copy to R/3, I was getting this issue. RFC destination in SRM Badi and in R/3 BAPI had string to point to backed logical system. The issue was SRM and R3 did not have the same client number. for example (R3DCLNT100 and SRDCLNT100), so when I was creating the PO, I was getting the Document not found error. This has been fixed temporirly in SRM BADI.

Thanks for giving me tips.

Rao

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks rao for the updates.