Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC with Status 56

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi team

i am experincing the problem with the IDOC. i am getting the IDOC from PI with the status as 56, even though i have maintained the message type in the Inbound Parameters of the Partnet Profile. How to change the status 56 to status 30??

Please help me to solve the issue

thank you in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

P561888
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Tcode BD87 by giving the IDOC number and press the process button on the application toolbar.

Regards,

Bharani

5 REPLIES 5

P561888
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Tcode BD87 by giving the IDOC number and press the process button on the application toolbar.

Regards,

Bharani

abdul_hakim
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

reprocess your idoc using the program RBDAGAI2 if you have fixed the cause of error( eg missing message type / partner profile inbound). you cannot make it to 30. 30 is the outbound status.

regards,

abdul hakim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1)We cant move the idoc status 56 to Idoc status 30.

Because Status 0 to status 49 belongs to Outbound idoc status

and from status 50 to status 74 belongs to Inbound idoc status.

2)Check the information available in Control record matching with Inforamtion in Partner profile.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun

Check your Partner Profile in WE20 in INBOUND Side....

If every thing is ok then try to generate idoc once again and Process the idoc...

if you want use existing idoc with status 56 to process then process idoc using T Code BD84 .

Make a note : If you want to process ale error in Outbond side use BD83

Thanks

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved