Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with sync up of data in R/3 & APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We are using SCM 5.00 & have below issue in transaction /SAPAPO/RRP3,

We have a product which has a mismatch in data in tcode MD04 & /SAPAPO/RRP3. In APO it is showing few old DepDmd (Dependant Requirement) entries in Product View which should not be there. We have tried to remove those entries by running transactions /SAPAPO/RLCDEL & /SAPAPO/MD74 with no success.

Can anyone suggest a way to get rid of these old entries?

Thanks,

Shrinivas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member721730
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In APO execute the transaction /SAPAPO/CCR with the problem material. There you can see the differences between APO and R/3 orders. There you can see the "Missing in R/3 with external number". Double click on the that. In the right side you would see the orders. Above the order details, you can see the delete option. Select all the orders and click on the delete icon.

Please let me know if any clarification.

Saravanan V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shrinivas,

Run /sapapo/ccr and clear the inbound/outbound queues.

This will resolve your issue

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am sorry that I haven't mentioned about /sapapo/ccr in my question, actually I have already tried this transaction few times along with CFM1 & CFM2 but no success. System doesn't shows any inconsistency in /sapapo/ccr for this product & location.

Please suggest if you know any standard report in APO which helps to remove these PIR & DepDmd entries from system.

Shrinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shrinivas,

You mentioned PIRs in your most recent post, which you hadn't mentioned previously. I won't address that topic in this post; PIRs and Dependent requirements are completely separate objects and troubleshooting is quite different. In APO, DepDmd is the equivalent of an R/3 reservation. It is usually linked to a planned order.

Unfortunately, SAP didn't do a very good job in CCR with reservations. Note 508667 speaks about manual reservations, but I have had the same problem with ProdRes (which are not manual) and I solved it following the instructions in this note. You basically delete the orphaned objects using SE37 to execute Function Module /SAPAPO/DM_RESERVATION_DELETE. Although the note refers to old APO releases, Note 573091 (release independent) still quotes this method. Sheesh, you'd think they woulda fixed this by now.....

Another thing to try when all else fails: virtually any type of order in APO that still exists in LiveCache can be manually deleted if you know the GUID. Look up the GUID using the LiveCache data browser (/SAPAPO/OM16). Then plug the GUID(s) into program /SAPAPO/OM_DELETE_INCON_ORDERS..

Rgds,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shrinivas

we faced a simialr issue, if not same. The order reservations in APO did not get reduced when the production order was partly confirmed. we applied two notes, - Note 1170072 in R/3 system and Note 1176526 in SCM system and the issue got resolved.

can you check if these notes help solve your issue? Else you can forcefully delete the orders by the procedure described by DB in the above reply.

Rgds, Sandeep