cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to read software component versions from SLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when I import s/w component versions from SLD in integration repository, it is giving the error "Unable to read s/w component versions from sld". i checked all the provided in the forum but nothing worked out. Options tried are as follows:

1. Checked T-code SLDCHECK, where XI System and SLD are in the same server.

2. Checked T-Code SLDAPICUST, in which checked the corresponding user is locked or not.

Could any one please let me know how to resolve this issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jagdishwar_b
Active Participant
0 Kudos

is this happening after you installed PI freshly, or was it working before.

check if you have passed through PI Readiness Check (SAP Note 817920)

Regards,

BJagdishwar.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you have a look at this issue desc:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/78/20244134a56532e10000000a1550b0/content.htm

?

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Michal,

I checked the link you have provided. Below are my observations:

1. when I logged in sld using user name: PIAPPLUSER, It is showing a message as "You do not have permission to view the sld. minimum required: UME role with permissioncom.sap.lcr.lcruser and j2ee role lcruser." How to resolve this?

2. I did check the SLDCHECK t-code I have one message as "No Business systems maintained in the SLD". For which, I was trying to create a new standalone business system. But I was stuck up at "Business system role" where "Application system is selected by default" and in related integration server, I dont have options to select it. It has only one option "None". Here C50 supposed to be there. Is that the problem?

Could you please let me what else should I check. Thanks.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to have SAP_XI_CONTENT_ORGANIZER or SAP_XI_ADMINISTRATOR role assigned to your user-id ...ask the ADMIN to provide you with these roles....if not then ask them to import the content from SLD.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

The role SAP_XI_CONTENT_ORGANIZER is already assigned to PIAPPLUSER. But still the problem exists. Let me iterate the previous point. While creating standalone Business System in SLD, role of Business system is by default enabled as "Application System". Here I cannot able to change the option to "Integration server". Please let me know here it should be Application system or Integration server?

For relative Integration server option, There is no integration server present (In this case it is C50). From the above two points could you please tell me where I went wrong and Should I change any options? Thanks

Regards,

Sudheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could any one please resolve this issue??

abhijitbolakhe
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi

While creating Business system....Role of business system is Integration server for XI Business system only....

For other Business system..it is Application system.

Also check the configuration in SXMB_ADM----Integration Engine Configuration.

Role of Business system = Integration server

Corresponding Integ. Server = Pipeline URL of XI Business system.

Regards

Abhijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijit,

Everything is perfectly set. When I click on "Import s/w components from SLD" it is throwing the same error message mentioned earlier. Do I have to check any other possibilities??

abhijitbolakhe
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi

In the Exchange Profile, in the node "Connections", check the settings that refer to the SLD, i.e.:

com.sap.aii.connect.cr.httpport ...... port name

com.sap.aii.connect.cr.name ........ host name

com.sap.aii.connect.landscape.httpport ....... port name

com.sap.aii.connect.landscape.name ........ hostname

Also

You should check the Error Log in the Visual Administrator, this will give you an accurate idea of the problem.

Check wheather standard service user have the java roles properly assigned to it in the Java stack (Visual Administrator).

Regards

Abhijit

former_member524429
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Have you referred this [SAP Note 768148 - Using a separate SLD for XI|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/768148]. Compare your existing settings as described in that SAP Note.

Have you checked settings in RZ70 ?

Look for the above mentioned parameters listed by Abhijit, and make sure they are pointing to the correct sld server and port:

Also refer this useful [thread|;.

Regards,

Bhavik G. Shroff