cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multiple cheque printing issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai all,

I'm doing multiple cheques prining throug F110(Automatic Payment Transaction)....i have created a custom form and config it in FBZP(Paying in company codes & pmnt methods in company codes)......the 1st page was coming perfectly and in the remaining pages the amount field was coming without dollar sign and the font also coming in diff from the 1st page..........

when i'm checking the form in SE71 test prining it was coming pretty ok and in the spool print preview also looking good....

but when i'm trying to print it on paper it was coming with error(no dollars and font from 2nd page)..........

plz help me out regarding this.............do i haev to config it any where else or i need to change the code.....wat i can do.....

thanks

ganesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Cliff,

Please try the following. it is possible that this is related to the sapscript buffered data. Try running program RSTXDELL with the default values except change the client field from the current client to '*'. Then create a new spool and check if the problem is resovled.

Regards,

Aidan

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have tried this a couple of times but it did not resolve the issue. Thanks for the suggestions... do you have any other?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you ever get this issue resolved. We are having the exact same problem.

Edited by: Clifflawson on Oct 21, 2010 3:47 PM

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Cliff,

Do you have basis release 701? This sounds like it could be the problem of SAP note #1365714. Although device type TRYMICR is mentioned, the problem can happen for many other device types. Can you try to update to the latest kernel patch to resolve the problem?

Regards,

Aidan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sadly this did not fix the problem.

The one thing we have determined is that if we take out the $ all checks print fine, and then if we put the $ back, only the first check prints OK. All subsequent checks do three things:

1. Drop the $ sign

2. Increase the font size

3. Change the font style from Helvetica to Courier.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The standard SAPscript layout set for checks has three PAGEs (FIRST, NEXT, LAST).

Did you make your changes on NEXT and FIRST?

I have seen font problems when a character format is not closed correctly. Check your format commands and make sure everything is in pairs.