Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returns with Batch split

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have activated Batch Split for my outbound delivery. It works fine. When i do Sales Return with reference to this invoice/Sales order, how can i fetch this Batch split items from the outbound delivery to Return delivery(means for PGR)?

Thanks,

JJ

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The returns are not, normally, a regular occurance. So when the user creates a return sales order, the user must enter the batch split quantities as individual line items in the return sales order. This is because batch split is not possible in sales order and regualar Invoice normally adds the batch split items from regular delivery. So copy control settings from regular sales order/invoice to return sales order wont help.

Also there is no copy control settings from regular delivery to returns sales order.

Regards,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you have doing the return sales order with reference to invoice then system copy the all line item from the invoice and that too the original invoice will create the line item batch wise

so there is no point of copying batch split in the sales order

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think when u doing return delivery with refrance to sales order ot Invoice,then batch should come automatically through previous document.

If It is not coming then

In copy controll VTAF or VTLA see which copying requirement is mentioned,and modify or create new requirement by copying existing and add your criteria of copying refrance batch.

Kapil