cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data in IDOC is Missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team

My scenario is a By pass scenario (No IR part involved). i am sending data for 3 segements, two segements are correctly being populated to the idoc in the R/3 system, but some provided data is not being populated in the 3rd segement of the idoc in the R/3 system.

In SXMB_MONI, the status of the message in "sucessful"

please help me out

thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member206760
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

chk if there are user exits on R3 which are removing this values

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First check the idoc arriving in the PI system...if there is any problem..as already said above delete the metadata in idx2 and retrigger the idoc and also check the outbound idoc in PI...

if everything is going fine as expected then check in sap system...for user exits..

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rajesh

i have created a test file by taking the idoc structure and then i am trying to test the scenario by placing the file in the Integartion Engine.

The data which i have given for 3 segements(Header,Detail,Footer), the header dat and the footer data are coming out fine in we05. But for the detail segement i am giving values for 6 fields, only 2 filelds values are being displayed in weo5, remaining data is not being shown.

In the sxmb_moni the status of the message is sucessful.It is shwoing sucess flag.

Thank you

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you use the xml conversion (no tunelling option)

then check the idoc metadata in IDX2 (delete it and recreate)

and check if it has the 3rd segment now

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

How can we delete the meta data in IDX2???

should i re-process by putting the file again in Integration engine.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Goto TCODE IDX2 --> Click on the metadata for this particular IDOC --> choose the option delete