cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"No Quants exist for posting changes " error while processing PCN in LU04

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

While making the UD for an Inspection lot the posting change notice is created and stock is transfered from Quality to Unrestricted stock, but some time the PCN is not getting converted to TO immediately even though Immediate TO check box is checked in additional data button in LU03 , When the PCN is later processed the system throws the error " No Quants exists for posting changes ". Can someone explain me why this is happening ? whether it is due to lesser quants available in the bins at that time or any other specific reason.

Thanks in advance

Arul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

try to convert that PCN to TO in foreground and specify the BIN manually.

My understanding is system cannot find the bin or quant in it itself becuase it does not know whcih quant has been impacted by the IM activity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Arul

I forgot to mention that to get rid of the PCN of you cannot process it then in LU02 with the PCN Number set the status to 'U' and save.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Arul

This simply means that when the PCN is processed it takes the details (material, batch, qty etc) and it cannot find anything that matches that.

Normally some stock has been moved, adjusted, status change etc without waiting for the PCN to be processed

Frenchy