cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

com.sap.sql.DuplicateKeyException in file sender adapter

former_member194011
Participant
0 Kudos

Putting message into send queue failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DuplicateMessageException: Message ID 01e6c3b0-0db0-11df-8e63-005056c00001(OUTBOUND)

already exists in database: com.sap.sql.DuplicateKeyException: ORA-00001: unique constraint (SAPSR3DB.SYS_C00140762) violated.

Returning to application. Exception: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DuplicateMessageException: Message ID 01e6c3b0-0db0-11df-8e63-005056c00001(OUTBOUND)

already exists in database: com.sap.sql.DuplicateKeyException: ORA-00001: unique constraint (SAPSR3DB.SYS_C00140762) violated

plzzz help me i have tried all the forums threads...but didnt gt any usefull answer....!!!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

This is not generally an error, this means the message was already read and tried sending to Integration Engine but because of some problem it was not successfully delivered to the Integration Engine. The adapter engine will try posting this file again and again.

so no need for you to put the same file again for processing

Regards

Suraj

former_member194011
Participant
0 Kudos

my processign mode is delete...file is picked up every time but nt deleting nd also nt reaching to destination folder

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you have read/ write/ delete (777) access to the folders...if not then the file wont be deleted and also wont allow you to post.

Regards,

Abhishek.

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

>>my processign mode is delete...file is picked up every time but nt deleting nd also nt reaching to destination folder

Correct and that is why you are getting this error. The file will be deleted only when it reaches Integration server and in this case as the adapter engine has read the file but was not successful in sending to the IS this error is coming

So

1. try to find what is happening between Adapter engine and Integration serve. There seems to be some problem in the connectivity

2. Manually remove the file from folder and this error will be removed from the log (though this is not the solution, but just to know that this is a temporary error you can try this)

3. Is there a message in MONI? What is its status.

Regards

Suraj

former_member194011
Participant
0 Kudos

no messages r there in sxmb_moni.....this trx code is not updating this particular channels files

thts the prblm...i guess the prblm is....there is same file in the database table with primary key....nd we need to change r delete the existing file frm the DB....!!!

u have any idea how to do this....if my guess is right

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

>>no messages r there in sxmb_moni.....this trx code is not updating this particular channels files

So you are saying that all other messages are visible in transaction SXMB_MONI? If yes then do these:

1. try to do a dummy change in the channel and then activate it.

2. see whether there are any red entries in Integration Directory cache, if yes then take the corrective measures for making it green

3. Stop and start the channel using communication channel monitoring

4. Remove the already placed file and try placing some another file there and see whether that reaches SXMB_MONI

>>trnx prblm etc

Please avoid short forms when you ask or reply a thread. Since this is a community forum, these short form may not be understood by everyone reading these replies. Hope you will keep this when you post future threads/replies.

Regards

Suraj

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member206760
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

chk the access rights of the folder and the file that you are trying to pick