Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Transport Payment Terms to PRD

former_member273995
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurrus,

I have opened a new payment term in SPRO.

while opening, system did not ask me to generate a transport request, so i select menu Table View > tranport. to generate tranport request.

After that I had transported the request to PRD.

The main problem is that in STMS it is showing that the transport activity has been done successfully but new payment term is not coming on the list in PRD.

can anyone guide me how can i properly transport ?

Edited by: Shadab Ali on Feb 2, 2010 11:00 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Payment terms are also a type of master data, you can directly create by OBB8 , I think there is no need to transport.

Kapil

Edited by: Kapildev Farakte on Feb 2, 2010 3:37 PM

former_member273995
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kapel,

that means that do I have to make the PRD modificable to add new payment term directly ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create directly on PRD, It will not ask for request number

Kapil

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shadab,

There are two ways to create Payment Terms in Production Server:

1. OBB8 - As suggested by Kapildev above... (SAP Menu - Logistics - Sales and Distribution - Master Data - Others - OBB8 - Terms of Payment )

2. Thru IMG: IMG - Sales and Distribution - Master Data - Business Partners - Customers - Billing Document - Define Terms Of Payment

Now if you are creating Payment Terms thru Obb8 then you neednot open the Production Server for modifications. It is just like master Data maintenance.

But if you create Payment Terms thru IMG path given above then you will have to unlock the Production Server...

Hope this helps...

Thanks,

Jignesh mehta