cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BinarySecurityToken in sender axis adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Need pointers for implementing "BinarySecurityToken" in sender axis adapter?

Any references/blogs would be of great help

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you checked the SAP note #1039369 FAQ XI Axis Adapter?

Regards

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

I have checked the SAP note but there is no information regarding the binarysecuritytoken.

Regards,

Tilak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tilak,

From your reply, I am not sure if I understand what you want to do with BinarySecurityToken.

If you mean you want to send your certificate using BinarySecurityToken with the signed message, the answer to the question "Can I include the sender's certificate in the signed message using WS-Security?" in the FAQ Note is exactly what you are looking for.

>Can I include the sender's certificate in the signed message using WS-Security?

>Yes. The default setting uses the issuer-serial method and the signed message only includes the name and the serial number of the certificate. To use the direct-reference method, which includes the certificate in the message, the handler parameter signatureKeyIdentifier of com.sap.aii.adapter.axis.ra.handlers.security.WSDoAllSender must be set to DirectReference. The default value for this parameter is IssuerSerial. See the detailed description of this parameter.

More concretely, the default settting IsssuerSerial generates the x509 certificate serial information within the SecurityTokenReference element. In contrast, the setting DirectReference generates the Reference element within the SecurityTokenRefererence that points to the BinarySecurityToken element that contains your certificate.

Best regards,

Yza