cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sale Order XXXXXXXXX not Delivered Completely - Returns not allowed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD Experts,

In a simple case of delivery based billing when i am creating a return based on a billing, all copy controls etc is working fine but when i try to deliver the return sales order, then it says the subject error:

"Sale Order xxxxxx not Delivered Completely - Returns not allowed"

However the no. displayed xxxxxx pertains to the "delivery document" and not the sales order. Moreover, the doc quoted (xxxxxx) is shown as complete in all respects.

Seek your advise to resolve the same please.

Kind Regards,

Tariq

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi did u check the document flow and see whether the sales order has been delivered completed, go to VA02 and check the document flow, if completed check whether you have picked the items completely.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did mention that the forward order / delivery are all complete.

I suspected error on copy control, but wasnt confident of it, One of you have pointed in the same direction, would check on copy control and revert.

Thanks anyways.

Regards,

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It makes sense to disable return order creation, when all the items of the sales order are not completely delivered.

Having said that,

The premise that the sales order is not completely delivered is wrong (i.e. In reality it is completely delivered). In this case, check the status of the sales order in VBUK table. If it is "Completed", then it should allow return process.

If it is not completed even though all the items are delivered, then there is some problem in copy control and the item category involved.

Please update the correct completion rule for the item category in VOV7 and also ensure that the copy controls are correctly maintained.

If these two settings are set right, then the problem wont occur.

Hope this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly check the configuration of copy control from order to delivery VTLA

Regards

Damu