cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASN not reached SAP R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

ASN (Advance Shipment Notification) was sent from SUS system to R/3 ,in R/3 idoc is not getting posted and in WE02

we are getting Idoc error with status 51 " Document already being processed" . Please help me in solve this issue.

Thanks and regards

Uma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Note 1258623 - ME185/ME187: Authorization problem during PO determination

After the second Purchase Order determination during inbound delivery processing you get the error message ME185: Document & already being processed, but no user really blocks this PO

Other terms

ME 185, ME187, ME 187, BORGR, EXITFLAG

Reason and Prerequisites

The reason for this problem is due to a program error.

This error will appear only for the users who do not have the necessary authorization to handle in a PO related plant any purchase order changes (create an inbound delivery is such a change) and PO determination is used for several items.

---

for us, one user recieved goods from srm via confirmation.and this was not posted that time doc went error state. again he posted new confirmtion. it went fine..

check rfcuser authorisation . for eg, it happened to me there was communication eror between both system. but idoc remain in error in status. i created a new

Solution

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please try to reprocess the IDOC and see what happens.

also let me know whether you can see any error messages in the IDOC log , also you can debug the inbound idoc processing and see what is going wrong.

does the issue happens with all the idocs ?

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

51 - issue.

Did you explore ?

another system could not accept this data.