cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Distribution Receipt Confirmed Keyfigure - Input/Output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In SNP planning book, we would want key figure "Distribution Receipt Confirmed" to be editable.

When I tried to make this key figure Input/Output, I got a message "Key figure Distributionreceipt confirmedmust not be set to ready for input".

Can you tell me how can I make this key figure Editable in Planning book-data view.

Thanks,

Vipul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Distribution Receipt Confirmed is only to display Stock Transfer Requests and Purchase Reqs after Deployment run.

That's why SAP does not allow you to make the keyfigure editable as Deployment is to run and confirm the Distribution Receipts Planned to Confirmed.

Is there a particular reason for trying to make the keyfigure editable.

Somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Somnath,

Our client would like to change distribution receipt confirmed for shipping directly from plant to DC if ther is a full truckload but system may suggest shipment via Warehouse as it was defined as a least cost route. In our case, 70% shipment will happen via warehouse rest directly from plant to DC.

As APO can't suggest the route based on truckload building, we were thinking about this approach.

Let me know if you know any alternative as we are not using SAP TM.

Vipul

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In Interactive TLB /SAPAPO/SNPTLB its possible to manually create a confirmed stock transfer / purchase order.

So you can directly create the relevant stock transfer order between Plant to DC provided there is a transportation lane. In that case the order will get displayed in Distribution Receipt TLB-Confirmed keyfigure.

Hope this helps.

somnath

Answers (0)