Changing Base Unit Of Measure (Material Master)
1. How to check this? (Any successful changes in material master only took place when there is no open document from SD, PP, MM & FI for that material. )
2. Base unit of measurement cannot be changed. The reason being material movement history is there in table - MSEG mainly which otherwise create inconsistency in reporting. -
Is this line applicable for current period or previous period in current year or previous period previous year???
3. There are no existing purchase requisitions, purchase orders, or scheduling agreements for the material. -
is this means open / pending purchase orders or the the PO's created in system with respect to material where the GR and IR is already done
4. You can change the base unit of measure if there is no stock of the material during current and previous period----
is this means the term " previous preiod" is previous period in the current finacial year or its applicable for the previous preiod in previous financial year
5. Post the stock in the previous period to the current period - -
how can we do this???