cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partial delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement where example line item 1 and line item 2 exists, i can deliver line item 1 into one delivery and line item 2 into another delivery, BUT i do not want line item 1 itself be seperated into different deliveries. i.e if line item 1 has 100 qty, i do not want 100 to be separated into two or more deliveries.

In short, i require order partial delivery but not line item partial delivery.

Kindly provide your solutions on how can i acheive this reqmt?

I know the purpose of partial deliveries indicator in customer master but does it address the above reqmt and if so how...

Thanks and Regards,

Pre

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Scenario 1:

1 or more line items , where we have to do complete delivery(item wise) for all line items.

For this you can put C in partial delivery per item in customer master.

Then in TCode OVM1, make the message type as 'E' for application area-VL, message-062

[This system message is controllable]

Scenario 2:

1 or more line items. where we have to do complete delivery(item wise) for some line items only.

For this you do not need to maintain any entry in partial delivery per item in customer master.

Then for those materials where you want the complete delivery, maintain C for those line items in item details (shipping tab).

Then in Tcode OVM1, make the message type as 'E' for application area-VL,message-062

Hello,

Scenario 1:

1 or more line items , where we have to do complete delivery(item wise) for all line items.

For this you can put C in partial delivery per item in customer master.

Then in TCode OVM1, make the message type as 'E' for application area-VL, message-062

[This system message is controllable]

Please check this in your test server and revert back, if there is addition to the requirement.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal

Edited by: Hegal . K . Charles on Feb 2, 2010 4:07 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I suggest the below solution to resolve your issue

1.Mention the complete delivery allowed indicator "C" in the customer master -salea area dat-Shipping tab

2.After that mention the delivery priorities or identify any other field and mainatin the data at the line item level against the each material

3.Write the code with the help of ABAPER in the Data transfer in the item data of the copy control configuration

T- codeVTLA

Note:

Two routines are relevant for the data transfer for outbound deliveries with order reference in the standard:

FORM routine DATEN_KOPIEREN_001 (include FV50C001) for the transfer of the data from header (CVBAK) and item (CVBAP) of the sales order.

FORM routine DATEN_KOPIEREN_002 (include FV50C002) for the transfer of the data from the business data of the sales order.

With all other outbound delivery types as well as with inbound deliveries, the data transfer is carried out via FORM routine DATEN_KOPIEREN_301 (include FV50C301) or DATEN_KOPIEREN_201 (include FV50C201).

In the table with delivery header data LIKP, there is field ZUKRL which can be filled with any values via the copying control. The contents of this field act as splitting criteria for the delivery creation so that you can use it in order to force a delivery split according to your own specifications.

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

By screen variant SHD0, you can make the field 'Delivery quantity' as 'not modifiable' in the delivery document (VL01N). So, the entire quantity from the sales order will be picked; the user has to deliver all the quantity.

Regards,

K Bharathi