cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO-SD delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have tried to map sceniro STO-SD delivery,I have created PO and Delivery in Vl10b but i am getting an error message while doing PGI "Address doesn't exist 22755" for the delivery created.

I maintained address for supplying plant,shipping point and customer.where else I have to maintain address.

Regards,

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

KIndly check the below points

1.If you display or change the ship-to address of a Delivery, the error message AM010 appears, stating that the address does not exist.

2.As a workaround, it may be sufficient to correct the telephone number of the reference address (usually the plant address for delivery and the corresponding customer address for the request) or you can maintain the country code to avoid the incorrect checks

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thank you very much for your early response.I found in plant address - telephone " -" has been given betwwen the numbers like 123-456 so this error has come .when i removed that "-" system allowed me to process PGI.

Which is matching with Mr. Damodhar's answer

Thank you all

Regards,

Venkat

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No triggering point yet.

Can you provide the messsage no?

meanwhile, check the adress tab in STO?

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you enter the Customer Number of the Plant in IMG - Materials Management - Purchasing - Purchase Order - Set up Stock Transport Order - Define Shipping Data for Plants - Select the Receiving Plant & maintain the Customer Number.

Hope this helps..

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta