cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Limit the email attachment size XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

I am working on a requirement . I did an extensive search on this(SAP Notes, SDN and on the system itself) but couldnu2019t find any such functionality provided by SAP.

1. CCMS configuration for the ability to check emails being sent out of Sap that exceed a certain threshold i.e. 5+MB for an attachment.

The only thing that I could figure out was that we can limit the email attachment size (SAP Note 837300) but this is not what is required.

Wanted to check , whether someone is aware of any such functionality. It would be really helpful.

Thanking in anticipation.

Warm Regards

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>Wanted to check , whether someone is aware of any such functionality. It would be really helpful.

don't know how you get the attachment but you can always get it's size when you fetch it from somewhere

and then on this basis you can start something more later on

this would probably be the easiest way in case you don't find anything in standard

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Michael .

Anything I can can do with the payload size in XI .

I can get the payload size from sxmb_moni tcode. Can I generate alerts based on payload size ,again I am aware that we can limit the size of the payload ,but can we generate something based on payload size.

Thanks

Regards

Amit

Edited by: Amit Bangotra on Feb 2, 2010 12:44 PM

Edited by: Amit Bangotra on Feb 2, 2010 12:53 PM

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>the size of the payload ,but can we generate something based on payload siz

easily - you can run an alerts (from adapter module for example)

and alerts can populate CCMS infofeeds

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk