cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User delivery block while copying a sales docmnt frm quotation to contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is it possible to put delivery block for schedule lines in quotation transaction va22 and prevent them copying to contract when a contract is being reference to quotation?

Thanks,

Vaishnavi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Maintain the delivery block in the schedule line category configuration VOV6

Write a ABAP code in copy requirements at schedule line level in the configuration of copy controls VTAA.

Copy requirements will be created throuygh t code VOFM

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Damu

Your answer was very helpful, there is already schedule line category "ZX" in vov6.

I went to VOFM - > copy requirements -> orders -> new routine with number 901 and i copied a standard programroutine 301 which blocks the line items for "reject reason " to this.

BP_SUBRC = 0.

• Do not copy blocked reasons items

IF VBEP-LIFSP NE SPACE

BP_SUBRC = 1.

ENDIF.

ENDFORM.

*eject

And attach this routine 901 in VTAA from source document quotation to contract for schedule line category ZX

Should i do anything else other than this? I have doubts regarding the ABAP code in the routine.

Thanks a lot for your reply.

Vaishnavi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you can check the below code and test the same

IF VBEP-LIFSP NE SPACE

BP_SUBRC = 1.

ENDIF.

ENDFORM

bp_subrc eq 0.

bp_subrc = 0.

Regards'

Damu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can I ask, is there any specific reason to prevent copying from quotation to contract? in std, copy control from QT to QC not allowed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can able to put delivery block through VOV6 or manually, but u can not prevent from copying,

for this u have to modify copying requirement, to add your condition of blocking.

Kapil