cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email notification for SDCR and SDMJ

former_member269022
Participant
0 Kudos

So for ChaRM we are using both Transaction Types, SDCR and SDMJ.

SDCR for creating a CR.

SDMJ for change document.

Now for each Transaction Type i'd like to create Actions (within custom Action Profiles) to generate an email to the "Change Manager" Business Partner when a CR is created. Then after it's approved, i'd like to send an email to "Current Processor" and "Change Manager". How can i get the emails to be sent out to both Business Partners?

Also, I'd like the email to go out when there's an update to the Cycle Status. What field/column do i use for that?

I looked at the blogs on SDN but it did not answer that.

Any suggestion/input is highly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

HI,

Please have a look at the following doc:

http://www.renet-web.net/2009/07/23/automated-emails-in-sap-solution-manager-made-easy/

U may need to make some minor modifications to get ur requirement. I hope u will be able to do that once u go through this.

Rajeev.

former_member269022
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Rajeev.

I have completed most of what's outlined in the link you have provided. The problem for me are:

1. Partner Function (For SDMJ, Current Processor & Change Manager) How do i assign 2 Partners?

2. Conditions Section (What field to select for Status under Service Process within SDMJ?)

Can you provide additional insight?

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

1. U need to create 2 actions for sending 2 different mails. U cannot give 2 partner functions in one action.

2. You need to decide for which status change u want to trigger the mail. Then u can add those status in the conditons with or functionality. This u can find from the doc. If u want to send mail for all actions, u need to create condition accordingly by selecting User status=E0001 or user status = E0002 or user status=E0003 etc.

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.