cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection method display

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus,

I hae created insp method thro LSMW.I am able to see the insp method in transaction QS38,but when i select the line item i& goto display icon the system is giving a msg stating that

Inspection method 1000 CALIPERS 1 has not been created,though the ststus is relaesed in LSMW that is 2.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in qs34 "what is status of the Inspection method".

it is actually showing that method is not created.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

When i uploaded, i picked the option of released,is this correct?

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per customization of STD sap first Status is :created & then in change mode it will be "Relased"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Then while uploading should i create it as created then in change i have to go & release?.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes ...first create mode & then change mode

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Why it can be created in release,bcoz manually it is possible to create in release mode & why not in release mode?

Former Member
0 Kudos

This actually depends upon the Start of status which is "created"in MIC & Inspec Method.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Murugan

Kindly check for the number range for inspection method. If you have set internal number and the number is not maintained this can occur

Regards

GN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I ahve maintained the numbr ranges & tried,still the system is giving the same msg as not created.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Chk the valid from date ....may be that could be the problem.

Cheers,

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The issue has been solved.The issue was with the description,in the template the IM was entered in lowercase,though it was

seen in table it was not allowing inside.Now when the description for MIC was entered in lsmw template in uppercase &

created the sytem is allowing to enter in display mode.

Edited by: murugan sivakumar on Feb 5, 2010 12:28 AM