Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass-assigning HR reports to a specific report authorization group

former_member270360
Participant
0 Kudos

Dears,

Is there a way to mass-assign all of the the HR reports (Application = P in the screen of report RSCSAUTH ) to a specific report authorization group ?

The problem is that field : 'Program Name' in the screen of report RSCSAUTH does not accept generic characters, but rather explicit report names.

Thanks.

Reda

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would advise against using a generic selection, as there might be reports in-between or beyond the range which you miss or incorrectly include.

But to answer your question... you can use the select-options (on the far right...) and import the entries individually from a clipboard.

How you get them into the clipboard is entirely up to you...

I would not implement an entire application "module's" authorization concept based on S_PROGRAM nor rely on it... but there are some dodgey reports around, so I guess it does help to catch them in a blunt way.

Cheers,

Julius

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would advise against using a generic selection, as there might be reports in-between or beyond the range which you miss or incorrectly include.

But to answer your question... you can use the select-options (on the far right...) and import the entries individually from a clipboard.

How you get them into the clipboard is entirely up to you...

I would not implement an entire application "module's" authorization concept based on S_PROGRAM nor rely on it... but there are some dodgey reports around, so I guess it does help to catch them in a blunt way.

Cheers,

Julius