cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message " Update Was Terminated"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While changing a sales order using Transaction VA02.

I need to change the pricing order at item level.

After changing the pricing date and recheking the order iam getting the following message " Update was Terminated".

When i double click the message iam getting the following details.

System ID.... KLD

Client....... 400

User..... BU3821

Transaction.. VA02

Update key... 4B5DE5695CF91768E10000009B7DA705

Generated.... 01.02.2010, 07:57:04

Completed.... 01.02.2010, 07:57:04

Error Info... Error during update of Table VBKD (RC= 4, Key= 141018903)

Finally the Pricing Date is not getting updated.

What needs to be done to update the pricing date

Regards,

Bhaskar R

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

sahai
Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bhaskar!

Did you find the reason and could fix the issue? I am having exactly same issue, when user is trying to change ship to party in VA02.

Please let me know your investigation details.

Thanks,

Shweta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SE11 and enter the table name VBKD. Click on 'Contents' and then 'Execute'. You will get the fields that are maintained in the table. Value for one of the fields might have been missing. Since the document was not able to update, the system throws error. The following fields are stored in table VBKD; Pricing group, Customer group, price list, Incoterm1 and 2, payment terms, exchange rate. You may have used one the fields (Pricing list) in your condition records; and the condition records may be missing for this date. So the system throws error. If you check all and maintain you may get the document updated.

Regards,

K Bharathi

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in t.code ST22 for the Update termination error. The system will show the corresponding program and lines on which the update error had occured. If needed, debug the program and you can find the reason for it.

Regards