cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC to JMS (JBOSS) Interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I am doing the interface from IDOC to JMS (Jboss) and I am getting the below error message in the Communication Channel Monitoring.

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: No transition found from state: STARTING, on event: process_commence for DFA: CC_SAPSubobj_Receiver:dde2d0a49072388787ae2a0a2abdcf34

the below parameters I used in the communication Channel.

Access JMS PRovider with JNDI

JNDI Lookup Name of QueueConnectionFactory: jmsfactory/default/TopicConnectionFactory

JNDI Lookup Name of JMS Queue: queue name

Name of JNDI Initial COntext Factory: com.sap.engine.services.jndi.InitialContextFactoryImpl

JNDI Server Address: servername/port

Is someone faced the same issue?

Edited by: KISHORE RACHAMALLU on Feb 1, 2010 2:30 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am also getting same error,

did this problem solved, I really appreciate for any help on this problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

sunilchandra007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

Have a look at https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1086306 and make sure that you have included proper libraries and the parameters are correct as mentioned in the note for JBoss as JMS.

Regards,

Sunil Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

I folloowd the note, but I am getting the below error message

Channel error occurred. Detailed error (if any) : com.sap.aii.adapter.jms.api.connector.ConnectorException: Fatal Error looking up connection factoryConnectionFactory, for profile: ConnectionProfile of channel: cc name node: 216615450 having object id: c836e3a216e9376982fc5d52d0a6eae1: SAPNoClassDefFoundError:

org/jboss/aop/Advised at com.sap.aii.adapter.jms.core.connector.JndiConnectorImpl.createConnectionFactory(JndiConnectorImpl.java:141)

former_member206760
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

chk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tarang,

It's not helpful.

Can someone help me on this?