cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales area pop up appears again inspite of giving the sales area.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Could you please let me know why the sales area pop up appears with the options when i enter sold to party in sales order creation. I already gave the sales area details with sales org, dist channel and division along with document type during order entry. The sold to party exists in two sales areas and both the areas are displayed under pop up.

What could be the reason for this behaviour.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It happens in 2 cases,

In the initial screen, the sales area was not entered.

The sales area is incorrectly entered in the initial screen. i.e. The sold to party is not extended to the sales area maintained in the Initial screen. So the sales area to which the SP is extended is popped up as an option.

Check these 2 things and solve the problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pop- up Message appears if the sold to party is not maintained for that particular sales area which you entered in the front screen,

please check the customer for that sold to party,

If you are using Common distribution channel and common division , you would have not maintained for your sales area which you entered in the front screen of sales order,

please check the entry for the sales area in (VOR1 and VOR2)

Regards

Senya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As your sold-to-party exists in two sales areas,if you don't maintain the sales area in the initial screen,after entering this sold-to-party you will get a pop-up asking you to select the sales area.It is the standard procedure.

If you maintain the sales area in the initial screen,and if you enter the sold-to-party then the details of the sold-to-party in that sales area will be taken into consideration without any pop-up.

I wondered that you are getting a pop-up even though you have maintained the sales area in the initial screen.

Please ask your ABAPer to debug and check the error.I think it is the error in screens.

Regards,

Krishna.