cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RNIF to IDOC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a Scenario to send PIP4B3 data to R/3 through ORDERS05 Idoc. If i am not wrong, we need to have some naming standards for Business Services for Rosettanet. I have gone through few documents and maintained the same naming conventions as suggested because i do not have the Rosettanet standard package implemented. Now my receiver IDOC needs a business system to reach R/3 but the receiver service has to be a PIPService. How can i resolve this conflict? Please suggest.

I have tried Virtual receiver settings as in the Blog

"/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2008/09/16/virtual-receiver--why-do-you-really-need-it" But still getting the error

Unable to convert the sender service PIP4B3_V0203_ConsumptionNotificationProvider to an ALE logical system.

I have also assigned Logical system that i created in R/3 SALE under Sender service Adapter specific params.

Greatly appreciate your help

Srini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member206760
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

this should definitely help

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/xi-error--unable-to-convert-the-sender-service-to-an-ale-logical-system

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

>>If i am not wrong, we need to have some naming standards for Business Services for Rosettanet.

Generally when we have RNIF as sender or receiver we go for a B2B communication. But in your case you have gone for sender as a service, hence

1. In the receiver R3 system you shoudl have an entry in we20 (partner profile)-> LS. In this entry the Orders idoc shoudl be added on the inbound side

2. A Business System with the same name as the adapter specific identifier should be there in Configuration ( and hence in SLD).

3. Overwrite the sender service in Receiver Agreement with this Business system and test your interface. It should work

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you given R/3 Sys ID and client in Adapter Specific Identifier??...if not provide it..

Also go through these blogs....

/people/rajeshkumar.pasupula/blog/2009/03/16/unable-to-convert-the-sender-service-to-an-ale-logical-system

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/xi-error--unable-to-convert-the-sender-service-to-an-ale-logical-system

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/12/02/manipulating-idoc-control-records-from-payload

Also chk these threads also.....

Regds,

Pinangshuk.