cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WARNING, type: IN_WRONG_TABLESPACE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting the following warning from dbcheck.

how can i fix this? could you suggest me?

WARNING, type: IN_WRONG_TABLESPACE, object: (table) SAPR3.TST03, value: PSAPTST03D

Checked the following library but not able to get.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/Helpdata/EN/4d/a241ecee0d11d5996600508b5d5211/content.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/8d/2d5fac955fbb43871e348257f6c49d/content.htm

Thanks & Regards,

Nagendra.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i guess we should know which table space contains this table TST03 right?

my environment is Aix/oracle

Former Member
0 Kudos

So table TST03 seems to be in a tablespace of its own, PSAPTST03D.

First you should find out what exactly is wrong here.

Any chance you could ask the person who decided so?

There may be valid reasons for keeping a table in a tablespace of its own. For example for very large tables. But I think this may have changed for newer Oracle releases.

In this case you should switch off the warning by defining the correct tablespace for TST03 in transaction DB17.

If you think it's better to have TST03 in the same tablespace as all the other tables, you may move it there by means of a table reorganisation.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi joe Bo and Amit Bangotra,

Thanks for your confirmation that the table is in correct tablespace.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagendra.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check if there is a entry for PSAPTST03D in TAORA table.If not then in this case, PSAPTST03D must be included in TAORA. Consequently, for example, the TAORA entry for the TABART may reference an incorrect tablespace or a tablespace that does not exist. You can then change this incorrect specification to PSAPTST03D .

But if the table is actually in an incorrect tablespace, then the table should be moved into the tablespace that is assigned to the data class of the table in TAORA using re organisation.

But looking at the data provided above it seems as the table is in the correct tablespace.

Thanks

Amit .

Edited by: Amit Bangotra on Feb 1, 2010 6:16 PM

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you need to adapt 3 tables:

TAORA: PSAPTST03D

IAORA: PSAPTST03I

TSORA: both D and I tablespaces.

good luck.